Definition of ski pants in English:
1Trousers worn for skiing.
- I grabbed a gray hat from one friend, a blue coat from another and a red scarf and hot-pink ski pants from a third.
- The day of the party promises mittens and hats, mufflers and ski pants, toboggans and sleds.
- Eric was wearing long johns, leather boots, ski pants, a vest, a fleece hat, gloves, and a down jacket.
1.1Women’s trousers imitating a style of these, made of stretchy fabric with tapering legs and an elastic stirrup under each foot.
- Wool blend knickers and ski pants are nonskid, as is pile fabric.
- She is wearing a figure hugging white bodice and tight ski pants which perfectly show off her dancer's figure and dark colouring.
- When last seen, Imelda was wearing leopard-skin ski pants, a white jumper, blue denim jacket and black shoes.
Definition of ski pants in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan