- A test to determine whether an immune reaction is elicited when a substance is applied to or injected into the skin.More example sentences
- Allergies are diagnosed using a skin test or blood test, depending on the age and condition of the patient.
- Usually the allergist will start off with something like a skin test or a blood test.
- Bilirubin levels are easily measured with a skin test or blood test.
verbBack to top
- (skin-test) [with object] (usually as noun skin-testing) Perform a skin test on (someone): additional skin-testing of the class is planned for the futureMore example sentences
- Subjects in the BCG-vaccinated group were not skin-tested.
More definitions of skin testDefinition of skin test in:
- The US English dictionary