- A form of a sport, especially golf, in which the winner of each hole or similar stage is awarded a ‘skin’ or financial prize, the value of which increases as the game progresses.More example sentences
- The object is the same as in all skins games: to win holes outright, with scores unequaled by other players.
- Well, first of all, Tuesdays changed on tour when they started having those carnival events, like skins games.
- He won a lot of money playing skins games against guys that thought they were good.
More definitions of skins gameDefinition of skins game in:
- The US English dictionary