- Learning by hearing while asleep, typically by playing a tape recording of what is to be learned.More example sentences
- This proposal is reminiscent of the consolidation interpretation of sleep-learning problems put forth by Hebb.
- It was in 1949 that Ramon Vinay's feat in sleep-learning a complete opera in accentless Italian became celebrated in musical circles.
- Leshan tested the theory of sleep-learning on a group of nail-biting boys attending summer camp.
More definitions of sleep-learningDefinition of sleep-learning in:
- The US English dictionary