- A close-fitting case open at one side or end for an object such as a book, CD, or DVD.More example sentences
- The book should be in as close to its original published state as possible with its dust wrap, its slip case, if it was published as a boxed edition, and the glassine, the cellophane wrapper often supplied for extra protection.
- The documentary takes the form of a three-DVD package that is well produced and professionally done, from the extended slip case to the many notes and supplemental materials included on the discs themselves.
- It even comes with unique packaging, strangely wrapped in a cardboard slip case and inner artwork that resembles a little starship.
More definitions of slipcaseDefinition of slipcase in:
- The US English dictionary