- A hat with a wide flexible brim.More example sentences
- The Gurkhas were riflemen and wore the characteristic green jackets with the Kilmarnock cap which was replaced for active service by the familiar slouch hat in 1901.
- As I talked about the Cape buffalo, he listened for a bit, then plopped his slouch hat on his head and said, ‘Right, let's go.’
- In a southern city, in the 1880s the Theodore Thomas Orchestra played in a theater where a farmer in a slouch hat occupied a box of solitary splendor.
More definitions of slouch hatDefinition of slouch hat in:
- The US English dictionary