- (Chiefly in R & B pop music) a slow, romantic song: if slow jams are your thing, then this CD really does the trickMore example sentences
- The album is funkier, slinkier and filled to the brim with poppy slow jams.
- He really is doing what he does best, those great slow jams, and very much about getting into the mood.
- If you're a fan of slow jams you will feel like a kid in a candy store, as all angles of love are covered here.
More definitions of slow jamDefinition of slow jam in:
- The US English dictionary