- Denoting a device or component which is fastened automatically when pushed into position: the top is secured by snap-lock bucklesMore example sentences
- They hold 150 pounds of rolled oats, and the snap-lock lids guard against rodent contamination.
- A snap lock device is disclosed for hingedly securing an extension to a downspout.
- These 12" white snap-lock hangers are made of virtually unbreakable plastic and come with a stationary hook.
More definitions of snap-lockDefinition of snap-lock in:
- The US English dictionary