- 1A simple kind of shock absorber.More example sentences
- I put a devil's claw on the chain with a nylon snubber to the samson post, pipe-furled the sails and started getting loose gear secured above and below.
- A snubber is provided adjacent the disc, the snubber having a body portion rigidly affixed with respect to the disc and snubber arms connected to the body portion.
- 2An electric circuit intended to suppress voltage spikes.More example sentences
- The MP2060 power film resistor suits frequency switching circuits, including snubbers and RF terminations.
More definitions of snubberDefinition of snubber in:
- The US English dictionary