- Extremely wet; saturated: my shirt is soaked through she was soaked to the skin [in combination]: • figurative a sun-soaked beachMore example sentences
- Tara held a small piece of twisted cloth soaked in oil over the little flame and the oil soaked cloth caught alight.
- And by the time the show ended, we were all soaked and dripping wet.
- Eventually they made it to the other side of the hall and slid down to the muddy and blood soaked ground below.
More definitions of soakedDefinition of soaked in:
- The US English dictionary