Definition of social entrepreneur in English:
A person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change: small-scale projects run by local or regional social entrepreneurs
More example sentences
- And I'm interested in ways of keeping governments and social entrepreneurs honest and accountable.
- He is part of a growing breed and paradigm known as social entrepreneurs.
- Instead of social security benefits for the unemployed, disabled and disadvantaged, Latham advocates low-interest venture capital loans for "social entrepreneurs".
social entrepreneurship noun
- Example sentences
- We are living in a global age of social entrepreneurship.
- The venture takes the concept of social entrepreneurship seriously.
- Just a decade ago, there were virtually no B-school courses or student projects on social entrepreneurship.
Definition of social entrepreneur in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.