Definition of social entrepreneur in English:
A person who establishes an enterprise with the aim of solving social problems or effecting social change: small-scale projects run by local or regional social entrepreneurs
More example sentences
- His third act is no less audacious: taking on Hollywood by producing films about his favorite characters, social entrepreneurs.
- Already, Ashoka has launched the makings of a global accelerator for social entrepreneurs.
- I mean, part of the work of social entrepreneurs is to form links.
- social entrepreneurship noun
- Example sentences
- We are living in a global age of social entrepreneurship.
- The venture takes the concept of social entrepreneurship seriously.
- Just a decade ago, there were virtually no B-school courses or student projects on social entrepreneurship.
Definition of social entrepreneur in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.