- A mixture of calcium oxide and sodium hydroxide.More example sentences
- Unlike conventional scuba gear, rebreathers recycle exhaled gas by chemically scrubbing it of carbon dioxide with soda lime.
- The perhydrated soda lime was prepared by spraying 100 ml distilled water onto 1 kg fresh soda lime, and water was added only when a new bag of soda lime was placed into the canister.
- he CO2 absorption capacity was significantly less for perhydrated soda lime than for standard soda lime.
More definitions of soda limeDefinition of soda lime in:
- The US English dictionary