- Resembling or suggestive of earth or soil: worms excrete a soil-like rich, dark humusMore example sentences
- Composting breaks down waste materials from your garden and kitchen into a nutrient-rich, dark, soil-like matter that can be used to amend your soil.
- Mature compost is a stable material with a content called humus that's dark brown or black in appearance and has a soil-like or "earthy" smell.
- Portland cement is made by crushing, heating, and crushing again a mixture of rocks and soil-like substances, the main ones being types of limestone, chalk and clay.
More definitions of soil-likeDefinition of soil-like in:
- The US English dictionary