noun (plural solidagos)
- A plant of the genus Solidago in the daisy family, especially (in gardening) goldenrod.More example sentences
- The bouquet contains naranja roses, tiger lilies, carnations, alstromeria, solidago, berries and a selection of greenery and twigs.
- To start at the end of the list of reasons for not inviting solidagos into the garden, they do not cause hay fever.
- Two plants are rapidly climbing to the top of my favourites list: salvias and solidagos.
modern Latin, from a medieval Latin alteration of late Latin consolida 'comfrey'.
More definitions of solidagoDefinition of solidago in:
- The US English dictionary