- A person who writes popular songs.More example sentences
- He assesses the development of major record companies and pop songwriting from the Tin Pan Alley songsmiths to rap, reggae, and rock composers and noisemakers.
- Overall, the disc's a triumph - it's a showcase of trophies and well-loved tracks written and performed by a strange crew of accomplished songsmiths.
- They are all very talented musicians as well as songsmiths and pulled the songs off almost effortlessly.
More definitions of songsmithDefinition of songsmith in:
- The US English dictionary