- 1Relating to or characteristic of a sophomore: my sophomoric yearsMore example sentences
- This is more like what I would expect in high school by a sophomoric student.-
- 1.1Pretentious or juvenile: sophomoric double entendresMore example sentences
- If other juvenile comedies are sophomoric, Deuce is junior high at best.
- It’ s all so revealing, inviting, seductive, sophomoric, pretentious - so desirable.
- Such insipid, sophomoric rhetoric is best left in the empty heads that created it.
More definitions of sophomoricDefinition of sophomoric in:
- The US English dictionary