- North American term for descant recorder.More example sentences
- Another manipulated instrument is the ‘clariflute,’ which is a soprano recorder with a clarinet mouthpiece.
- Its tone is piping and gracious, perhaps in between that of a soprano recorder and an Irish penny-whistle!
- In the other was Breathless I, a soprano recorder made of wood, drilled through with over 100 precise round holes.
More definitions of soprano recorderDefinition of soprano recorder in:
- The US English dictionary