nounNorth American • informal
- A person who is in a bad temper or easily irritated.More example sentences
- Many soreheads and unsympathetic people will probably cavil that this is pretty darn cool and lots of people don't get to go to Australia and experience such a beautiful land.
- Well, what can you with a bunch of leftist soreheads?
- What it dances around is the flabbergasting tendency of all these cable-TV talking soreheads to be wrong about everything from primary votes to foreign wars.
More definitions of soreheadDefinition of sorehead in:
- The US English dictionary