- A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.More example sentences
- As I pondered Jim's question, I realised that my (male and female) friends are closer to soulmates than the men I've been romantically involved with.
- What it says about these women is that they have bought into a myth of soulmates and some romantic fairyland.
- And as it turned out, what I truly wanted was to be back with my baby, my best friend, my soulmate.
More definitions of soulmateDefinition of soulmate in:
- The US English dictionary