- A singer of soul music: the gravel-voiced English soulsterMore example sentences
- Somebody down at the record company must be patting themselves on the back right now having dug up and reissued this 100 per cent unknown band of funky soulsters.
- He soaks these discs in a range of the genre - in this case, house - that few others could hope to master, alternating between classic rerubs and new soulsters.
- Patrick was joined on the album by various guests, including soulster David McAlmont.
More definitions of soulsterDefinition of soulster in:
- The US English dictionary