Definition of sound engineer in English:
A technician dealing with acoustics for a broadcast or musical performance.
- Get your sound engineer to play the record though the P.A at your gigs before you take to the stage to play your own set.
- If not already instinctively ingrained, this information should be helpful to recording and live sound engineers alike.
- This article contains some helpful hints and procedures that should help the club sound engineer prepare for the unfamiliar and avoid audio pitfalls.
sound engineering noun
- Example sentences
- There are also some places available for training in sound engineering at the same time.
- I had hired Tony to supply the sound system and do the sound engineering.
- After two years she quit in favour of a sound engineering course in Glasgow, followed by an honours degree course in world religions.
Definition of sound engineer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.