- A regular, indefinitely repeated array of points in three dimensions in which the points lie at the intersections of three sets of parallel equidistant planes.More example sentences
- The N particles are randomly placed on the phase space lattice with no more than one particle on a lattice site.
- A regular space lattice is a particularly simple type of network.
- For 3-dimensional space lattices we need 3 or in some cases 4 crystallographic axes that define directions within the crystal lattices.
More definitions of space latticeDefinition of space lattice in:
- The US English dictionary