- 1A handheld firework that emits sparks.More example sentences
- He told me about how he used to come here every year with his dad to watch fireworks and to light sparklers.
- 2 • informal A gemstone, especially a diamond.More example sentences
- Aguilera wore a Christian Lacroix dress and the pair exchanged wedding bands designed by London-based jeweller Stephen Webster, who also created the singer's five-carat diamond sparkler.
- And Kate eventually set her heart on a £60,000 diamond sparkler.
- 3 • informal A sparkling wine.More example sentences
- Wine sales explode in the period between Thanksgiving and New Year's, and some categories, like dessert wines and sparklers, are more popular now than any other time.
- In addition to low alcohol, this wine shares something in common with two of my favorite Italian sparklers, Moscato d' Asti & Brachetto d' Acqui - residual sugar.
- You'll find the full range of wines here, from sparklers and minerally whites to full-bodied reds and sweet finishers.
More definitions of sparklerDefinition of sparkler in:
- The US English dictionary