- A measure of the number of spermatozoa per ejaculation or per measured amount of semen, used as an indication of a man’s fertility: some couples may have trouble conceiving because of a low sperm countMore example sentences
- Other infertility factors including a low sperm count may also affect pregnancy rates following surgery.
- If you have to have chemotherapy this may reduce your sperm count and cause fertility problems.
- If ejaculation has occurred more recently than 2 days, the sperm count may be low.
More definitions of sperm countDefinition of sperm count in:
- The US English dictionary