- A cluster of minute red blood vessels visible under the skin, occurring typically during pregnancy or as a symptom of certain diseases (e.g. cirrhosis or acne rosacea).More example sentences
- The injection of a small amount of solution is normally enough to cause the spider naevus to disappear.
- As one can see from this picture, the spider naevi are not easily visualized in a picture.
- Most red scars and spider naevi are treatable in one or two sessions.
More definitions of spider naevusDefinition of spider naevus in:
- The US English dictionary