- • informal Reveal secret information unintentionally or indiscreetly.More example sentences
- In addition to telling us the good, the not-so-good and the surprising news about your relationship with food, you also spilled the beans on your deepest, darkest dieting secrets.
- The girls scampered outside to play, so Laurie couldn't pump them for information - little children will usually spill the beans without meaning to.
- I am certainly disappointed that since her death so many people that she trusted have broken that trust and for financial gain have spilt the beans.
More definitions of spill the beansDefinition of spill the beans in:
- The US English dictionary