Definition of spirograph in English:
2 (Spirograph) trademark A toy which is used to draw intricate curved patterns using interlocking plastic cogs and toothed rings of different sizes.
- The Spirograph was a great toy, at least for around a half-hour.
- Demand shifted in the 1960s to Spirograph, Sindy, Barbie, Action Man and Stylophone.
- So if you really need to express yourself that bad, go buy yourself an Etch-a-Sketch or Spirograph.
- sense 1.Example sentences
- Different spirographic and flow volume curves are shown in Figure 2.
- Only male subjects were selected because spirographic reference values are not reliable for females.
- Obstruction and restriction have been the most frequent spirographic patterns described in these patients.
Definition of spirograph in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan