2 (Spirograph) trademark A toy which is used to draw intricate curved patterns using interlocking plastic cogs and toothed rings of different sizes.
More example sentences
- The Spirograph was a great toy, at least for around a half-hour.
- Demand shifted in the 1960s to Spirograph, Sindy, Barbie, Action Man and Stylophone.
- So if you really need to express yourself that bad, go buy yourself an Etch-a-Sketch or Spirograph.
- sense 1.More example sentences
- Different spirographic and flow volume curves are shown in Figure 2.
- Only male subjects were selected because spirographic reference values are not reliable for females.
- Obstruction and restriction have been the most frequent spirographic patterns described in these patients.
Definition of spirograph in:
- The US English dictionary