- A screen designed to protect the passengers of a vehicle or boat from splashes.More example sentences
- They have the option of installing splashboards on the boats to divert the water and pumps inside them to reduce it should the need arise, while some boats have been built with higher sides.
- Dwarfed by her jury-rigged splashboard, Lee had pushed to a handy boat length lead at the finish and will qualify for the A-final over Denmark's Fie Udby Graugaard.
- In a matter of hours, the Bay area was completely depleted of pumps, splashboards and self-bailers.
More definitions of splashboardDefinition of splashboard in:
- The US English dictionary