- A cinema, television, or computer screen on which two or more separate images are displayed: the game has a neat split-screen two-player modeMore example sentences
- Superbike 2001 does support multiplayer via LAN, Internet and of course a split-screen two player mode.
- The screen tests give you split-screen looks at test footage shot of the makeup and costumes in action.
- There's also a split-screen mode for two player races as well as a LAN mode for up to six players.
More definitions of split screenDefinition of split screen in:
- The US English dictionary