Zoology & Medicine
- A protozoan of the phylum Sporozoa.More example sentences
- It has been known that fish contaminated with sporozoans would frequently suffer from excessive softening.
- Most sporozoans are intracellular parasites or at least part of their life-cycle takes place inside a host cell.
- Such sporozoan infections are usually unresponsive to treatment and diseased fish should be removed from the tank.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of sporozoanDefinition of sporozoan in:
- The US English dictionary