- A common migratory Old World flycatcher with grey-brown plumage.
More example sentences
- Muscicapa striata, family Muscicapidae
- The woods are full of birds, and top attractions are the pied flycatcher, spotted flycatcher, tree pipit, wood warbler and redstart.
- These include such species as black grouse and curlew, which are associated with upland areas, as well as the song thrush, spotted flycatcher and linnet.
- I saw a flock of common babblers, a migrant spotted flycatcher and my final new bird of the day an isabelline wheatear.