- A law relating two variables one of which varies (directly or inversely) as the square of the other. See also inverse square law.More example sentences
- If we replace Newton's Inverse square law with an inverse tube law then solar systems and atoms fall apart.
- Furthermore, attempts to test Lanchester's models with data from human warfare generally do not support the square law even where concentrated attacks are possible.
- There cannot be a Biology teacher who hasn't invoked giant spiders and the impossibility of such when explaining the cube square law to their pupils.
More definitions of square lawDefinition of square law in:
- The US English dictionary