- An accordion or concertina.More example sentences
- Born December 16, 1946, in Stockholm, Benny came from an accordion-slinging family and he picked up the squeeze box at age six.
- He pulls out a Shruti Box - an odd-looking squeeze box which sounds a bit like bagpipes - and plays a little, to the delight of his beloved Cocker Spaniel Jake.
- One member of the band had succumbed to the booze completely but Alastair Grieg, on the squeeze box, soldiered on with only slightly tangled fingers.
More definitions of squeeze boxDefinition of squeeze box in:
- The US English dictionary