- An act or instance of wounding or killing someone with a knife: the fatal stabbings of four womenMore example sentences
- Such crimes as assault, rape, and burglary are rare, but kidnappings, stabbings, and homicides frequently occur in the criminal world of the competing triads.
- The report also argues that as the number of different drugs taken by young people increases, the more likely it is that they will be carrying a weapon - the implication being that more drugs equals more knives which equals more stabbings.
- There was just one shooting and two instances of stabbings and I would not say that is mass violence.
More definitions of stabbingDefinition of stabbing in:
- The US English dictionary