- A mill for crushing ore.More example sentences
- One tour winds its way to a stamp mill (the Standard Consolidated Mill); the other, called the Historic Mining District Tour, ends up on a ridge near a mine shaft (now closed for safety reasons).
- Ely and Raymond became partners and raised funds to build a stamp mill at Hiko Springs to process ores from their claims.
- The early extraction process involved placing the rock in a stamp mill, which acted like a large hammer, breaking up the rock.
More definitions of stamp millDefinition of stamp mill in:
- The US English dictionary