(also starter pack)
- A set of articles or equipment providing the items and instructions essential for someone taking up a particular activity or starting a process for the first time: a complete starter kit to get you goingMore example sentences
- Initially the girls were given cash but now the aid usually consists of a starter pack, including a cot, pram, baby clothes and toiletries for the woman to take into hospital.
- People interested in setting up a Neighbourhood Watch are given a starter pack and leaflets to post through neighbours' doors and gauge interest
- Now, I had already given her my iPod starter pack: 20 CD Roms with MP3s burnt onto them.
More definitions of starter kitDefinition of starter kit in:
- The US English dictionary