- The values of the cumulative distribution functions, probability functions, or probability density functions of certain common distributions presented as reference tables for different values of their parameters.More example sentences
- In particular, taking from statistical tables the mean value and standard deviation for sweep one finds for the group of n = 7 species the values 2.70 0.83.
- There are numerous statistical tables, detailed references and a select bibliography.
- He is chiefly known, however, for his work on mathematical and statistical tables.
More definitions of statistical tablesDefinition of statistical tables in:
- The US English dictionary