- An expert in the preparation and analysis of statistics.More example sentences
- At Cambridge more statisticians were taken on within Mathematics and a Statistical Laboratory was set up within the Mathematics Faculty in 1949.
- Should only statisticians be allowed to handle statistical evidence?
- An independent statistician prepared the randomisation envelopes using a computer based random number generator.
More definitions of statisticianDefinition of statistician in:
- The US English dictionary