nounUS • dated
- A travelling rug, especially for use on board a passenger ship for keeping warm on deck.More example sentences
- After some argument, North gathered up a portmanteau and steamer rugs and reluctantly left the room.
- The early 1930s ushered in Woolrich automobile robes and steamer rugs for the more mobile society.
- The beautiful silk rug I had bought in Constantinople was rolled up in a shawl strap with my steamer rug.
More definitions of steamer rugDefinition of steamer rug in:
- The US English dictionary