- A sturdy trunk designed or intended for use on board a steamship.More example sentences
- Four items stood along one wall: two tall chests of drawers, an antique wardrobe, and a steamer trunk, its lid propped open with a block of wood.
- It came in a box about the size of a steamer trunk.
- He led me to a steamer trunk, opened the lid and began to take out dark velvet trousers, shirts of raw silk, scarves hung with gold ornaments.
More definitions of steamer trunkDefinition of steamer trunk in:
- The US English dictionary