- Covered or reinforced with steel: a secure room with fitted steel-plated wallsMore example sentences
- The bullet smashed into the grey steelplated door six inches from Claudia's head.
- The students stopped at two steel plated doors.
- For part of the war, the whole family, two parents, a Grandma, and we three boys, all had to sleep downstairs in a huge steel plated construction in the dining room, just in case the bombs did drop and the house fell in.
More definitions of steel-platedDefinition of steel-plated in:
- The US English dictionary