(also steering group)
- A committee that decides on the priorities or order of business of an organization and manages the general course of its operations.More example sentences
- The festival steering group is committed to organic growth.
- The new club is run by a steering committee and has sub committees of Boat fishing, Shore fishing, Boat owners and Juniors.
- However I hope that the steering group and sub committees do not get hijacked by certain groups whom hold extreme views and personal agendas.
More definitions of steering committeeDefinition of steering committee in:
- The US English dictionary