- Silver of 92 1/ 2 per cent purity.More example sentences
- The medal, in plated or polished stainless steel or sterling silver, comes with a 24-inch beaded chain.
- This meant, for example, that he preferred copper or silverplate to sterling silver for his metalwork.
- It is perched on a polished branch of black coral and is also adorned with black and colorless diamonds set in 18-karat white, rose, and yellow gold with sterling silver accents.
More definitions of sterling silverDefinition of sterling silver in:
- The US English dictionary