- Very cruel or unfeeling: Boris was a stony-hearted professional terrorist they are stony-heartedMore example sentences
- Even stone-hearted Higgenbotham had a hard time keeping a dry eye.
- The TV finally arrived and you would have had to be a very stony-hearted New Zealander not to be moved by Maori Television Service's first day.
- Yes, many people like the book, and it would be stony-hearted of me not to be pleased at their pleasure.
More definitions of stony-heartedDefinition of stony-hearted in:
- The US English dictionary