- A piece of computer equipment on which information can be stored.More example sentences
- A statement is stored in a database stored on a data storage device connected to a computer.
- It needs a link between the virtual/main memory of the computer and the secondary storage device in order to access the data contained in the database.
- The hard drive is the primary storage device for desktop and laptop computers.
More definitions of storage deviceDefinition of storage device in:
- The US English dictionary