- An expanse of sand or gravel thrown up on the coast by storms.More example sentences
- Our hotel looked over a shallow cove with rocks and areas of sand, but to the south there was a long, four-mile-plus open storm beach we thought looked promising.
- It is a very large simple linear storm beach connecting the so-called Isle of Portland to the mainland.
- Plaice can be caught when fishing for bass from storm beaches such as Llangenith and Freshwater West.
More definitions of storm beachDefinition of storm beach in:
- The US English dictionary