- (In poker or brag) a hand of cards all of one suit and in a continuous sequence (for example, the seven, eight, nine, ten, and jack of spades).More example sentences
- The object of the game is to get 4-of-a-kind, a five-card straight, a straight flush or a royal flush.
- A straight flush - cards in sequence and of the same suit - is your least likely hand and the odds are hundreds of thousands to one against.
- A straight flush is the best natural hand.
More definitions of straight flushDefinition of straight flush in:
- The US English dictionary