noun[mass noun] British
- Bacon cut from the sides and belly and having distinct strips of fat: the strips of crisp streaky bacon add a tasty topping to the vegetablesMore example sentences
- Fry 1 chopped onion and 75g chopped pancetta or streaky bacon in 1tbsp olive oil until the onion is soft.
- In my quiche I use eight slices of smoked streaky bacon, two eggs and one egg yolk and I use double cream rather than milk.
- Breakfast included plentiful coffee, flavoursome preserves and French toast with streaky bacon and maple syrup, all perfect for anyone who had over-indulged the night before.
More definitions of streaky baconDefinition of streaky bacon in:
- The US English dictionary