- The flow of water in a stream or river.More example sentences
- Similarly, in the third study, scientists found that streamflows in most western rivers occur almost one to three weeks earlier now than they did in the middle of the 20th century.
- Many places in the East are already experiencing above-average streamflows and it won't take much rain to push rivers outside their banks.
- We will have to deal with new conditions such as a shorter winter and not as much snowpack, in addition to a longer summer when there may be lower streamflows along with increases in the demand for water.
More definitions of streamflowDefinition of streamflow in:
- The US English dictionary