- Objects placed or fixed in the street for public use, such as postboxes, road signs, and benches.More example sentences
- At the meeting, councillors agreed they would recommend a voluntary code of conduct to encourage the appropriate siting of A-boards, street furniture, tables and chairs.
- It will involve the upgrading of current street furniture, primarily benches, to a more modern standard.
- In addition, several roads will be extended to Carr Street, pedestrian connections will be developed and street furniture like shelters and benches will be installed.
More definitions of street furnitureDefinition of street furniture in:
- The US English dictionary